Next: About this document ...
Up: Infinite Dimensional Preconditioners for
Previous: The Linearized Euler Equations
- Arian E., Ta'asan S., Shape Optimization in One-Shot. Optimal Design and Control, Edited by J. Boggaard, J. Burkardt, M. Gunzburger, J. Peterson, Birkhauser Boston Inc. 1995
- Arian E., Ta'asan S., Multigrid One-Shot Methods for Optimal Control Problems: Infinite Dimensional Control. ICASE Report No. 94-52.
- E. Arian, S. Ta'asan, Analysis of the Hessian for Aerodynamics Optimization: Inviscid Flow. ICASE Report No. 96-28., submitted to Journal of Computational Physics
- Beux F., Dervieux A., A Hierarchical Approach for Shape Optimization, Inria Rapports de Recherche, N. 1868 (1993).
- Jameson A., Aerodynamics Design via Control Theory. J. Sci. Comp. Nov. 21, 1988
- Mandel B., Periaux J., Stoufflet B., Optimum Design Methods in Aerodynamics, AGARD-FDP-VKI Special Course, April 1994.
- Ta'asan S., One-Shot Methods for Optimal Control of Distributed Parameter Systems I: Finite Dimensional Control. ICASE Report
No. 91-2, 1991
- S. Ta'asan, Trends in aerodynamics design and optimization: a mathematical view point. in Proceedings of the 12th AIAA Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference June 1 995, San Diego, CA. pp. 961-970 AIAA-95-1731-CP.
- Ta'asan S., Fast Solvers for MDO Problems. Multidisciplinary Design Optimization, state of the art. Edited by N.M. Alexandrov, M.Y. Hussaini, SIAM 1997.
- Ta'asan S., Salas M.D., Kuruvila G., Aerodynamics Design and Optimization in One-Shot. Proceedings of the AIAA 30th Aerospace Sciences and Exhibit, Jan 6-9 1992.
- Ta'asan S., Kuruvila G., Salas M.D., A New Approach to Aerodynamics Optimization. Proceedings of the First European Conference on Numerical Methods in Engineering. Sept 1992, Brussels Belguim.
- C. Hirsch, Numerical Computation of Internal and External Flows, Vol I, II, Wiley 1990.
- O. Pironneaux, Optimal Shape Design for Elliptic Systems, Springer Series in Computational Physics, 1983.
- A. Brandt, Multigrid Techniques: 1984 Guide with Applications to Fluid Dynamics. GMD-Studien.