I am a mathematician/computer scientist working at the UW Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, where I am applying ideas from random structures and complex networks to challenges in global health.
- Segregation in social networks, Oct. 5-7, 2007 (part of Opportunities for Undergraduate Research in Computer Science workshop).
- Algorithms and Economics of Networks, Spring 2007.
- Matrix Algebra, Fall 2003.
- Operations Research, Spring 2002.
- Calculus in 3 Dimensions, Fall 2001.
- HCSSiM, Summer 2001.