Here I will post various documents.
- Series Convergence Flowchart: a flowchart of simple techniques one would use to determine the convergence of a series in a Calculus 2 class.
- Problem Solving: a document on different things you can try during the problem solving process for a class in introductory proofs (like Concepts). Polya is better though!
- Arithmetic and Incompleteness: a talk done for the undergraduate math club on Feb. 6, 2013. Here a sketch is given for the proof of Godel's First Incompleteness Theorem
- Lambda Calculus and the Decision Problem: a talk done for the graduate student seminar Nov. 9th, 2010 to discuss the basic syntax and semantics of lambda calulus and try to supply a negative answer to Hilbert's Decision Problem
- Survey of Modal Logic: a talk done for the undergradate math club and graduate student seminar in Feb. 2011 to discuss the basic idea behind Modal Logic.