A few personal links
A brief biography
MCS article "Mathematics in the Desert"
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood is where I was raised. In the map of Latrobe I was on Spring St., and he was on Weldon St.
- Arnold Palmer also called Latrobe home.
- Shadyside, a Pittsburgh, PA neighborhood is where I live.
- Rear Admiral Grace Hopper is among the neatest people I have ever met.
- Rear Admiral Grace Hopper photos including a picture of the first computer "bug."
- The Kingston Trio remains my favorite group.
- Some favorite quotes.
- A sidewalk compliment.
- American Cribbage Congress Cribbage is my game. Here I am holding a a crib of four queens at PGSS 04 Board Game Night.
- Rembrandt is my favorite artist!
- I am a member of the East Liberty Presbyterian Church in Pittsburgh, part of the Presbyterian Church in the USA.
- Roberto Clemente was my favorite baseball player.
- I had a 75 gallon aquarium. Here is a link to a good resource on tropical fish: AC Tropical Fish
- Relaxing marbled hatchet fish video
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this or any of my pages are not those of
Carnegie Mellon University or its Department of Mathematical Sciences.