Up: SDPT3 - a
Previous: Numerical results
- J. O. Aasen, On the reduction of a symmetric
matrix to tridiagonal form, BIT 11 (1971), pp. 233-242.
- F. Alizadeh, J.-P A. Haeberly, and M.L. Overton,
Primal-dual interior-point methods for semidefinite programming:
convergence results, stability and numerical results,
Technical Report 721, Computer Science Department,
NYU, New York, May 1996, to appear in SIAM J. Optimization.
- F. Alizadeh, J.-P A. Haeberly, M.V. Nayakkankuppam,
M.L. Overton, and S. Schmieta, SDPPACK user's guide,
Technical Report, Computer Science Department,
NYU, New York, June 1997.
- N. Brixius, F.A. Potra, and R. Sheng,
Solving semidefinite programming in Mathematica,
Reports on Computational Mathematics, No 97/1996,
Department of Mathematics, University of Iowa, October, 1996.
- K. Fujisawa, M. Kojima, and K. Nakata,
SDPA (semidefinite programming algorithm) -- user's manual,
Department of Mathematical and Computing Science,
Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo.
Available via anonymous ftp at ftp.is.titech.ac.jp in
- C. Helmberg, F. Rendl, R. Vanderbei and
H. Wolkowicz, An interior-point method for semidefinite
SIAM Journal on Optimization, 6 (1996), pp. 342-361.
- The MathWorks, Inc., Using MATLAB,
The MathWorks, Inc., Natick, MA, 1997.
- M.J. Todd, K.C. Toh, R.H. Tütüncü,
On the Nesterov-Todd direction in semidefinite programming,
Technical Report 1154, School of Operations Research and
Industrial Engineering, Cornell University, Ithaca, March 1996,
to appear in SIAM J. Optimization.
- K.C. Toh, Search directions for primal-dual interior point
methods in semidefinite programming, manuscript,
Department of Mathematics, National University of
Singapore, Singapore, December 1997.
- L. Vandenberghe and S. Boyd,
User's guide to SP: software for semidefinite programming,
Information Systems Laboratory, Stanford University, November 1994.
Available via anonymous ftp at isl.stanford.edu in
pub/boyd/semidef_prog. Beta version.
- X. Xu, P.-F. Hung, and Y. Ye,
A simplified homogeneous and self-dual linear programming
algorithm and its implementation, Annals of Operations Research,
62 (1996), pp. 151-171.