Office: 8124 Wean
I am currently a Shelly Visiting Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics at Carnegie Mellon University. My research interests include random graphs and spectral graph theory, and more generally, probabilistic combinatorics. I am especially interested in nontraditional applications of spectral graph theory and nonlinear spectra. More information about my research interests and publications can be found on my research page and CV.
During summer 2010-2013, various students of Fan Chung Graham, including myself, have worked on providing an up-to-date online database of Paul Erdos' many unsolved conjectures and problems. I'm very excited to say the website is now live, and you can check it out here.
- On expansion of Gn, d with respect to Gm, d (with I. Dumitriu). Preprint.
- A linear k-fold Cheeger inequality (with F. Kenter). Preprint.
- Bounds on Geometric Eigenvalues of Graphs (with C. Williamson). Preprint.
- Connectivity and giant components of Stochastic Kronecker Graphs (with S. Young). Journal of Combinatorics 6(4) (2015), 457-482.
- The spectra of multiplicative attribute graphs (with S. Young). Linear Algebra and its Applications 462 (2014), 39-58.
- On the spectra of general random graphs (with F. Chung) Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 18(1) (2011), P215.
- Giant components in Kronecker graphs (with P. Horn) Random Structures and Algorithms 40(3) (2012), pp. 385-397.
- Irregular colorings of graphs (with P. Zhang) Bulletin of the Institute of Combinatorics and its Applications. 49 (2007) 41-59.
- On irregular colorings of graphs (with P. Zhang) AKCE International Journal of Graphs and Combinatorics. 3 (2006) 175-191.
- On the irregular chromatic number of a graph (with F. Okamoto and P. Zhang) Congressus Numerantium. 181 (2006) 129-150.
Last updated: 25 Aug 2015.