I am a fifth year Ph.D. student in the ACO (Algorithms, Combinatorics, and Optimization) program at Carnegie Mellon University.
You may occasionally also see my name written as Mikhail Lavrov. This is still me. Mikhail and I are the same person.
Department of Mathematical Sciences
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Office: Wean Hall 6201
Office hours: Tuesday 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM.
I am one of the coaches for the Western Pennsylvania ARML Team, which will have its first meeting Sunday, September 13th. There will be more information posted later on; for now, your curiosity might be sated by looking at practice materials from previous years.
- M. Lavrov. An upper bound for the Hales-Jewett number HJ(4,2). Submitted.
- M. Lavrov and P. Loh. Increasing Hamiltonian paths in random edge orderings. Random Structures and Algorithms, to appear.
- M. Lavrov, M. Lee, and J. Mackey. Improved upper and lower bounds on a geometric Ramsey problem. European Journal of Combinatorics, vol. 42, 135-144, 2014.
- A. Frieze, S. Haber, and M. Lavrov. On the game chromatic number of sparse random graphs. SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics, vol. 27, no. 2, 768-790, 2013.
- M. Lavrov and D. Rutherford. On the S¹ x S² HOMFLY-PT invariant and Legendrian links. Journal of Knot Theory and Its Ramifications, vol. 22, no. 8, 1350040 [21 pages], 2013.
- M. Lavrov and D. Rutherford. Generalized normal rulings and invariants of Legendrian solid torus links. Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 258, no. 2, 393-420, 2012.
Last updated August 31, 2015.
Misha Lavrov <firstname.lastname@example.org>