21-260 Differential Equations
Assignments: Week #14
- Monday: 10.1. Two Point Boundary Value Problems.
- Wednesday: Thanksgiving break. No Class.
- Friday: Thanksgiving break. No Class.
Due at the start of class on Monday 24 November. (These problems were
also posted as part of the Week #13 assignmant.)
- #7.8.2, 9.1.2(abc).
- #7.8.6, 7.8.10, 9.1.6(abc),
- Skip part (d) in problems 9.1.2, 9.1.6 and 9.1.9.
- Skip parts (e) and (f) in problem 7.8.17.
- For problems that ask you to draw a direction field or trajectories
of solutions, you may use the Java Applet pplane if you wish. (See News for
Thursday 6 November.) If you choose to do these problems by hand,
just sketch the solutions. Don't draw the direction field by hand.