21-117: Integration and Differential Equations
Here are the steps you should follow to use the program "dfield5" mentioned
- Go to a UNIX cluster (such as WeH 5201 or 5202).
- Log on to your Andrew account.
- Open Netscape and follow this link to the page with the software.
- Go to the section of the page labeled "For use with version 5 of MATLAB".
- Click on "dfield5.m". This will bring you to a page containing the
text of the MATLAB routine. You need to save this in your home directory...
- Under the File menu, choose "Save As...". Save the file in your home
directory with the name `dfield5.m'.
- Open an Xterm window. Make sure you are still in your home directory.
- Type "matlab" and return.
- When you get a Matlab prompt, type "help dfield5" for a short description
of the program. Then type "dfield5" to run the program.