- Wilmott hosts blogs and a discussion
forum for people interested in computational finance.
- The International Association
for Quantitative Finance (IAQF) is a non-profit professional society dedicated to fostering the fields of quantitative finance and financial engineering.
- Risk is a magazine for financial
available in Hunt Library.
- Wikipedia has a roundup of topics and concepts used in
- Investopedia is another good source for information about quantitative finance.
- Quant Network is an internet hub for quantitative finance education and employment. It hosts blogs, a discussion forum and a wiki site.