To get your MAMLS reimbursement fill in and submit the reimbursement form,
following these instructions. Please email Arthur Apter
with any questions.
- Fill in the Traveller's Name section with your name and the address to which you wish
your reimbursement sent.
- Fill in the Purpose of Trip section with "To speak at MAMLS" (or "To attend MAMLS",
if you attended but did not speak).
- Fill in the Itinerary section with the dates and approximate times you left for and returned
to your home destination. Make sure to list your cities of travel.
- Fill in the Expenses section with your transportation expenses (plane or train ticket),
your expenses for meals and lodging, your local travel expenses (bus, subway, parking, etc.),
and the number of miles you drove on your own automobile (if appropriate). The current mileage
reimbursement rate is 57.5 cents per mile. Other expenses include car rental or anything else
not already covered. Make sure to enclose scans of receipts for all expenses for which you
wish to be reimbursed (excluding meals), and to enclose scans of your original boarding passes
as well. Make sure also to total your expenses in each category and record the total amount for
which you wish to be reimbursed in the boxes labelled Total Expenses, Net Amount Due, and Amount.
- Sign where it says Signature of Claimant, and fill in the Project Position section with Speaker (or
Attendee, if you attended but did not speak).
Email your completed form and receipts to Arthur Apter.
P.S. Even if you have only been promised a fixed amount of support, please complete the form by requesting
the full amount of funding you would ideally like to receive. The total will be adjusted if necessary.